Application Steps & Criteria
The process of applying to Paul Quinn College takes three easy steps. (And remember, there is no application fee!)
- Create a PQC online application portal account here. You will receive an email confirmation once you have completed the registration.
- Complete the online form. Please review your information carefully before submitting it.
- Submit the application and you will receive an email confirming you have completed the form.
Transcript(s) and test scores
· High school transcript(s) - Students who take fewer than fifteen (15) credit hours are required to submit both college and high school transcripts. We will accepted electronic or faxed copies of transcripts until the official transcripts are received by the College.
· High school transcript(s) (and college/university transcript[s] for those who have earned fewer than fifteen  credit hours). Please note that scanned or electronic unofficial transcripts can be submitted until an official hard copy of transcript(s) and standardized test scores are submitted.
500 word essay on "Which of the 'Four L’s of Quinnite Leadership' is your favorite and why?" (Click here for tips on how to write a strong admissions essay) The Four L’s of Quinnite Leadership are:
· LEAVE places better than you found them.
· LEAD from wherever you are.
· LIVE a life that matters.
· LOVE something greater than yourself.
· Letter of recommendation from a high school principal, teacher, or guidance counselor
· Presentable photograph (JPEG no larger than 500KB recommended)
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR TRADITIONAL FRESHMEN
· Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
Applications are reviewed by the College's admissions committee. Upon review, applicants are notified of their status by the Office of Enrollment Management. YOUR APPLICATION PACKET IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED.