HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- Create a PQC online application portal account. You will receive an email confirmation once you have completed the registration.
- Complete the online form. Please review your information carefully before submitting it.
- Submit the application and you will receive an email confirming you have completed the form.
- Transcript(s) and test scores
- Letter of Recommendation
Schedule your interview with an Enrollment Management representative
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR TRADITIONAL FRESHMEN
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Preferred ACT composite score of at least 17 or SAT combined score of at least 1210. Click for ACT testing dates and SAT testing dates.
Completed application packet
- Student information via PQC's application portal (below)
- High school transcript(s) - Students who take fewer than fifteen (15) credit hours are required to submit both college and high school transcripts. We will accepted electronic or faxed copies of transcripts until the official transcripts are received by the College.
- High school transcript(s) (and college/university transcript[s] for those who have earned fewer than fifteen  credit hours). Please note that scanned or electronic unofficial transcripts can be submitted until an official hard copy of transcript(s) and standardized test scores are submitted.
- Letter of recommendation from a high school principal, teacher, or guidance counselor
- Presentable photograph (JPEG no larger than 500KB recommended)
500 word essay on "Which of the 'Four Ls of Quinnite Leadership' is your favorite and why?" (Click here for tips on how to write a strong admissions essay) The Four Ls of Quinnite Leadership are:
- LEAVE places better than you found them.
- LEAD from wherever you are.
- LIVE a life that matters.
- LOVE something greater than yourself.
- Interview with a Paul Quinn representative either in person, via video or phone
Applications are reviewed by the College's admissions committee. Upon review, applicants are notified of their status by the Office of Enrollment Management. YOUR APPLICATION PACKET IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED.
3837 Simpson Stuart Road | Dallas, Texas 75241
Phone 214-379-5449 | Fax 214-379-5448 or 5516 | Toll Free 877-346-1063
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. or by appointment
Jessika Lara (’11), Director of Recruiting/National Recruiting
Chastity Hawkins, Community College/International Student Recruiting